4/09/2009

Class material

Well I've been taking another online digi scrapbooking class. Already I'm two days behind on the material and we're only on day 4 (sigh). If I could get some of my to-do list knocked off I could spend more time on the class. This one focuses on writing and typography (another Jessica Sprague class, she's awesome!). Well here is the first layout from the class anyways...


On another note, today I registered Adam for Kindergarten. I can't believe it. In about 4 months he will be an official kindergartener. The packet of information they gave me was a little mind-boggling, between huge supply lists, an 8 page school bus info/application packet (?!), along with information on parent orientation (do I need orienting?? maybe I do)... It's a good thing we still have 4 months left to get ready :) They may be offering a school orientation during July for kids who haven't been in preschool, so I may sign up Adam for that. Otherwise when I drop him off the first day (which is assessment day), he will probably hang on my leg and bawl (which of course will make me cry too!) By the end of the first couple days he'll be an old pro, of course.

No comments: