5/14/2009

Our MN trip

Well I can't believe just how long it's been since I've updated the blog. I guess it's been so long now that it's a daunting task to update it so I keep putting it off.

Well after we recovered from our virus last month we finally made it on a plane to MN. We had to delay the flight by a day to give Adam another day to recover. Once we were there we had a good time. Most of the rest of my siblings were home so we all had a good time visiting. The weather was nice and it was nice to feel some 'spring' weather instead of the perpetual summer (not that I'm complaining about the Hawaii weather!!).

I just put a bunch of pictures from this past month on my Picasa account. Here is a link to them. Enjoy! I'll have to do some more blog updating soon...

http://picasaweb.google.com/amykerkemeyer/May09#

1 comment:

Cupcake Mama said...

So glad you had a great trip! I am sure it was better than fantastic to be with family!