6/24/2009

Another beautiful day in Hawaii

As I was driving to my tennis lessons this evening, I was blown away at how beautiful the rainbows were on my drive. The sun was behind me and I was driving towards the rain. As I almost reached where it was raining, the rainbows were so intense and close by that I could actually see the rainbow in front of the palm trees beside the road. I was ready to pull over and look for some leprechauns...

I haven't updated in a while! I've had one of my best friends from St. Louis visiting for the last couple weeks and she and her kids just left for home this afternoon. I don't know what we're going to do with ourselves tomorrow, we'll be lonely! But I have something scheduled each morning this week, so at least we won't be sitting around the house bored. I'll post some pictures of our whirlwind tour of the island with friends soon, but it may take me a couple of days just to sort through the pictures. Between the two of us we took about 1000 pictures in two weeks! It truly was fun to be a tourist again, we hadn't hit the popular sites in a while.

No comments: