8/17/2009

Kindergarten

Adam had his first week of Kindergarten and it was a week of mixed feelings for me. Happy to see Adam enjoying going to school and making new friends, but sad to not be a part of all his new adventures. Cole has been really enjoying all the mommy time and our mornings are relaxed and easygoing since there is no sibling fighting going on. So we're all adjusting but it is going well. I'm glad Adam is excited to tell me about what he does during the day, I'm sure those days won't last forever either, so I'd better enjoy them now.

I actually got on the ball and scrapbooked his first day of school pics too.

1 comment:

B. Fox said...

lad to hear Adam likes school.... I ask my kids what they did at school and get the canned answer "Idunno" (Yes it's run together to create one long word!)

Enjoy time with Cole, it doesn't last long enough either!