5/12/2010

A little belated update on my Mother's Day. We had a nice day, Dan made breakfast and the kids were so excited for me to find my Mother's Day gifts: cards, flowers, a huge balloon and chocolates!

Here is the card Adam made for me at school. The day he brought it home, he rung the doorbell after he got off the bus and then he ran around to the back door and snuck in to hide it while I went to the front door. Pretty clever plan for a 6 year old.


I tried to get a Mother's Day picture before we headed off for church, but the kids were having none of it. This was as good as it got!
Here is a picture of me with the gigantic balloon that the kids picked out at the store...
Then we went out for a nice hike in Aiea. The weather was perfect for it.

Busy weekend coming up, we're heading out for another camping trip on Friday until Sunday, and then the MOMS Club year-end luncheon is Sunday at 1pm, so I'd better start on the packing list for camping and have all my stuff ready to go for the luncheon (since I'm running the show!). I'll breathe a sigh of relief after Sunday when the luncheon is done.

I'm sure I'll have some good pics from the weekend...



No comments: