5/30/2010

Misc May

Just a recap of the rest of the month. Here are me and the boys on my birthday. They had a good time decorating the cake!
And the end of May was the end of school for Adam. Here he is with the pinata that he volunteered me to bring to class on the last day (without asking me first of course!). But he was so excited about it we went ahead and got a pinata for the party.
Waiting for the bus on the last day. This will be Adam's last bus ride since next year he'll be going to private school, so I'll be driving him.
Dan and Cole joined in the fun waiting for the bus and put on a show.

I went to Adam's end of school party, here was his class getting ready to put on their little program. There was a slideshow and then the kids sang through a bunch of the songs they had learned throughout the year.
Adam wanted me to take a picture of him and his teacher, but then when it came time to take it he was not happy about it (and I think the spots on his face must have been on my lens because I'm pretty sure they weren't on his face when I took the picture).

And lastly, just a picture of the boys having fun. Now I've caught up with May, I'm ready for a new month to start!



No comments: