7/09/2010

Random stuff


Just a few more random updates.  I finally am NOT the MOMS Club president anymore, so I've had a bit more free time to do crafts (and blog!).  I finally made Cole's fabric painting into a pillow - he had done this picture in a Families for R.E.A.L. preschool class back in winter, and it turned out cute.


We did a beach day last week and when we were at the Ko'Olina lagoons, we saw the Black Pearl from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies!  It was pretty cool.  Someone said that Johnny Depp was not on the island yet for filming, so I guess no use in trying to swim out to the boat.  I love coming across random filming while living in Hawaii.  While we were at the beach I also tested out my new underwater camera.  It worked great, I got a little Samsung and am very happy with it so far.  I tried taking pics of the fireworks around the neighborhood with it too, the shots were interesting.  


Adam started some 'Sea Monkeys' (aka brine shrimp) last week, he looks like such a little scientist carefully measuring out their food.  I'm afraid the Sea Monkeys had a bit of an accident though, no survivors.  Adam was reaching for something across the counter last night and knocked the container over.  He was pretty upset about it, although the mourning was short, he was over it by this morning. :)

No comments: