7/09/2010

Waimea Valley


Finally the blog marathon is almost over, I've almost caught up to the present day!  Last weekend we went to Waimea Valley on the north shore.  We had never been there before, it was a beautiful place.  It is a huge botanical gardens which has a path to a waterfall at the back of the park.  The waterfall has a pool at the bottom that you can swim in, they have a lifeguard and everything.  The water was a little chilly, so my kids wouldn't go in past their knees or so.  I figured they'd want to go swimming!  Oh well.  


It was a pretty nice place to visit.  The kids got tired on the walk out since it was mostly uphill.  But then when we got back to the entrance gate when we were done, Adam said 'How did we get back here so fast?'.  So I guess he didn't mind the walk back so much.

1 comment:

B. Fox said...

About time you posted again - was needing a fix. If you see Johnny, kiss him for me (I would say what I really want you to do, but this blof feels like it may be aimed at nice family people!)