11/22/2010

A bunch of misc adventures

Now that I look back through our Nov photos, I realize we've kept plenty busy!

Early in the month we went to a carnival with rides.  It was really expensive (they all are I guess), but it was fun on the rides.  
We also had a school family fun night at the bounce house.  Adam enjoyed the boxing and jousting rings that they had there.
At the last cub scout meeting, Adam earned his bobcat badge (the one you get after you learn all the cub scout promises, pledges, salutes, etc.).  It was a cute ceremony where they got their faces painted with each color respresenting different virtues.  
And then we finally made it back to the beach this weekend and had a nice relaxing morning at the beach.  I even got to swim with a sea turtle in the lagoon, the first time I've seen one at this beach.

Aloha!  And I'll try to keep the blog a little more udpated!








No comments: