11/22/2010

Photo Class

I've been taking an online photography class this month so I've been busy reading and looking at photos for class instead of blogging.  It is a good class on using a DSLR.  I've read most of the material before, but it is helpful having an instructor giving you the tips and hints as well as feedback on photos.  The class I am taking is by Katrina Kennedy at Get It Scrapped called 'Your life through the lens'.  

So here are some of the photos that I have posted for class.  I'll post some updates of what we've been up to as a family too!

Photos of moving subject
Using a shallow depth of field (blurred background)
Photos with negative space (blank space)
Backlighting

We're halfway through the class and I've been able to move to using Manual mode on my DSLR quite a bit.  So its been very useful in getting to know my camera better.  Can't wait to see what is in the last 3 weeks of class...







No comments: